Friday, October 23, 2009

Burk on Books - Groovy Recipes by Scott Davis

Almost a year ago I read "Groovy Recipes" and posted my review on DZone in early November. I also wrote up a posting for this blog but it never got published. The good news is that the book is still relevant and worth picking up if you're interested in getting things done in Groovy.

I would like to say that I actually held off posting this note so that I could create a second wave of interest after the initial one faded, but that would be misleading so instead I'll just hope it works out that way.

Burk

P.S. Scott, if you're reading this, the fact that I'm finally posting this mere hours before you're speaking at the No Fluff Just Stuff conference I'm attending later today is a complete coincidence. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment